I'd like to see us put together a plan for GNOME participation in
conferences in 2009 or at least document what we are already planning.

I started a wiki page with a number of open source events here,
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/events/2009. If everyone could document
what they know is happening, then we could discuss what else we think we
should be doing.

I will also put the events in the GNOME calendar, but I wanted a place we
could plan and document our participation.

Please take a look at the wiki page and add your comments. (Even if you add
what you know we did last year at any given event, that would be helpful.)

Thanks!

Stormy