It was, as I recall, next to invisible.

The venue for FOSDEM is, in its way, sort of terrible, especially for
booths. The university is really much too small for the event; as a result,
the hallways (where the booths are generally set up) is constantly
jam-packed. Actually getting to a booth of interest could be challenging. I
had a long chat with Shane and Adriaan, and I was obliged to sit in the
FSF-E booth for it...