On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 3:41 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <s...@ramkrishna.me> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 1:09 PM, Andre Klapper <ak...@gmx.net> wrote:
>
>> Am Montag, den 02.08.2010, 12:26 -0500 schrieb Nathan Willis:
>> > I was wondering if someone could tell me what the latest is with the
>> > GNOME Software Map....
>>
>> Can you please elaborate on the term "Software map"?
>>

> The project used to maintain a list of Gnome software back in the day, but
> it fell into dis-use and Eugenia's http://gnome-files.org/ kind of became
> the new software map.  There was at one point some work afoot to either make
> gnome-files an official software map or someone was going to make another
> website to replace.  It possibly might have been some work rolled into the
> new Gnome website.  (is that done yet?)

There is also a list at projects.gnome.org -- what is the status of that
one?

The footer says it is maintained by Christian Schaller, but that could
obviously be out-of-date, too.  Certainly, I think, the link at the top of
that page to the now-absent software map could stand to be removed.

Thanks,
Nate
--
nathan.p.willis