I'm running a fairly recent jhbuild of gnome shell of which I can provide
some screenshots on ubuntu 10.01.  I'll probably need to create a new
account so I can put in a stock pic.  Also I believe Florian did some work
on showing the new look on gnome-shell that I could try to merge.

sri

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 9:14 AM, Jason Clinton <m...@jasonclinton.com> wrote:

> Fedora Rawhide + jhbuild GNOME Shell may be the best bet at getting
> anything remotely close to what it will look like but the new GTK+ theme
> hasn't landed and the Shell revamp hasn't either.
>

> On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 11:07, Stormy Peters <sto...@gnome.org> wrote:
>
>> I put those that I know of here:
>> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/MarketingMaterial/Posters
>>
>> <http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/MarketingMaterial/Posters>But we
>> could really, really use some good screenshots if anyone has the time to
>> take some.
>>
>> Stormy
>>
>> On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 9:49 AM, Paul Cutler <pcut...@gnome.org> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi GNOME Marketing Team!
>>>
>>> I received an email from the Desktop Summit 2011 team late yesterday with
>>> an urgent request for a website they are building targeting the press that
>>> is going up Wed.  From the email:
>>>
>>> Could you please help out with two-three screenshots representative for
>>> what
>>> GNOME software is about? One for desktop form factor, one for handheld,
>>> one
>>> for tablet, perhaps also some demo video embedddable from vimeo, youtube