I did create the mailing list and invite several people to participate in
the program - they are signed up on the list. We had a few short
discussions.

I think the next step is starting to give them materials and info and
starting discussions about how to present it. And making sure they are aware
of the important things that are happening.

I also wanted to invite some mentors and some additional people.

Stormy