On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 10:23 PM, alex diavatis
<alexis.diava...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello Sri,
>
> The principle goal of GJ is to promote GNOME through articles.  You had
>> mentioned interviews and the like and that's where I felt the overlap was.
>
>  How many people are in your tam to do this?  I'm just curious?  Would
>> they be available to work on GNOME things for marketing/ GNOME Journal as
>> well?
>

> Right now we are 3. Seems few, but we are ok to produce the kind of
> material we want. For example, 1 of us writes on osarena.net. He manages
> 20 interviews a month.
> On contrary with GJ we want much more simpler things, we target to
> easiness of read. We don't want so much technical. And we go beyond Gnome
> also.
> We consider GNOME and Linux one thing.
> We have a section called Community. We will try somehow to bring together
> some GNOME sources.
>
> Would be glad if we could help you, but we haven't the knowledge to write
> so deep articles as GJ has. And personally I don't want to committed as I
> have huge amount of work.
> Basically we need you to help us :)
> On the end of the day we have to see how the people will respond, we
> haven't open yet, if we get like 500 hits a day, there is no meaning to
> continue :)

OK, that's fine.  I'm okay with that..  Let us know though if you're
interested in writing more in depth ones.  As I said earlier, Linux
Foundation is happy to re-publish any articles we come up with on Linux.com
so we'll have some access to people outside our readership.  Which is where
we want to go.

sri