Dear Juanjo Marín

Sorry if I misunderstood about what we want now to speak. I thought that we
want to approach new opportunities for Gnome 3 to the people and at the
same time looking for new people who would be involved.
Accessibility and user friendly desktop from my perspective are the same,
so I wrote it that way.
Once again apologize, I understand the current needs of Gnome 3 a little
differently.

best!

Viktor