Here's a rough draft of a possible news release. Thoughts?

Emily

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 5:11 AM, Allan Day <allanp...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I thought I'd throw this out there, in case anyone is interested in doing
> it.
>
> GNOME has recently been accepted for the upcoming Google Summer of
> Code. It'd be great to have a short news post for gnome.org about it.
> It can be very minimal - what GSoC is, what we'll be doing, when it'll
> be running, how people can apply.
>
> Get in touch if you want to help; I'm happy to act as editor.
>
> Allan
> --

Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power
and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts
can be counted. - Albert Einstein