Hello Elena,

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 3:06 AM, Elena Petrevska <elenapetrevsk...@gmail.com
> wrote:

>  Alex,
>
> it will be amazing if you may include more people that may contribute ! It
> will be very useful, because as I said on the blog, More brains are better
> than one :)

Klapper suggested that this isn't good idea. It is also quite likely that
none won't respond, but as I always say, you never know :)
So if you want me to print it out, I will. Personally I think is a good
idea because even if none will help, it still will seem like GNOME is a
community project,
that everyone can easily involve with, and it will earn more sympathy.

- alex