On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 7:09 AM, alex diavatis <alexis.diava...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We're going to build (some people from a advertising agency) a promotional
> (fan) video for Gnome.
> We postponed it because I thought would be better if we make it for 3.6
> cause of all these changes you're doing.

That's great!  What a neat idea.. we have a youtube GNOME channel that you
could put it in if you like.

> Anyway I uploaded a video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lHyzfIZd-Y&;)
> which in the end shows a slogan alongside with Gnome logo.
>
> I used your "Simply Beautiful and I am Gnome" and I made it
>
> be beautiful
> be free
> be gnome

Hmm..  I don't know..  I'm not sort of on the fence on this one.  I don't
hate it, but it also doesn't grab me either.

> If there is any issue with this let me know

You'll get delayed responses.  This week is GUADEC so everybody is in Spain
right now.  (most of them)

sri