The confusion comes when you go into the website and the time are all
evening my time.  I was expecting a full range from 00:00 to 23:59.  So
when all I saw was 3pm - 9pm, I naturally assumed it was my local time
converted.

Hey they make smart software right?  Maybe it was my own wishful thinking!

sri