*Forget violent content, shock and fear appeals; new research by writer
Marianna Cage argues that marketing itself is violence.*
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

[image: MIV] <http://www.prlog.org/12046368-miv.jpg>

Marketing is violence: a user guide is an extensively researched challenge
to the new demigods of marketing. Academic and journalist Marianna Cage
smashes the false idols of consumer capitalism and reveals the dark secrets
of its lingua franca.

"A real tour-de-force. It needed to be said." Dr Arianna Bove, Lecturer in
Politics and Ethics, Queen Mary, University of London.

"A complete showstopper!" Erik Empson PhD, editor of generation-online.

"Marianna Cage has rewritten the script!" Amit, CASS, Singapore.

Marketing is violence explores the nature of marketing as an exercise of
privatised social power and its effects on our minds and our bodies. It is
presented in clear, accessible intelligent prose but also includes a number
of case studies and discussion points that act as a study/ teaching guide
as well as an extensive bibliography. A must for everyone from the
marketing or media studies student to the curious consumer.

Available as an ebook which can be read on almost any device at:
http://www.amazon.com/Marketing-Violence-User-Guide-ebook...<http://www.amazon.com/Marketing-Violence-User-Guide-ebook/dp/B00AOSFC0G/>

--
Not So Noble Books

http://www.radicaleyes.it/notsonoblebooks/