Hi folks,

I'm still trying to get a handle on how many downloads of
CouchDB we've had over the past <arbitrary timeframe>. I know
that we struck out with getting Infra to give us stats from
their mirrors.

Does anyone know of contacts on other ASF projects that have
significant update, e.g. Apache Web Server, Cassandra, Zookeeper
to find out how they are tracking # of downloads?

Jan and I would love to have some numbers for this to present at
ApacheCon EU, which is just under 2 weeks away now.

At the very least do we have traffic numbers for
http://couchdb.apache.org ? What's the current state of our
Google Analytics setup?

-Joan