However... but I was still wondering... :))

If we fadeout the couchapp name, how can then user refer to this specific
kind of app (an app made with design docs)? Don't you think we and users
will definitely need a name for them?

They could also be:
- design doc app
- design app
- couchdb apps
- couchdb based apps

But they all seem very complicated to me. What do you think?

Couldn't we just leave couchapp, at least for some time, and then let the
time and users feedback speak about it?

Thanks all for this constructive discussion and sorry
for enthusiasm/harassment :))

Sorry Johs if I always misspell your name :)... I 100% agree with you on
"Simplicity always win"
I think ermouth 3 points are the way to go