Le 2010-11-07 09:05, Bernhard Dippold a écrit :

If we decide to replace not only the website CMS but also the wiki by
Drupal (this really has not been decided - and it doesn't need to at the
moment), these questions will become less important I think.

This new concept is not my invention, but my impression I got from
what I have been reading and hearing.

So this concept should be discussed and decided on the website mailing
list - it's not at all a marketing only topic.

Best regards

Bernhard

Hi Bernhard:

The Drupal team is trying to make an effort to listen/lurk on all mailists in order to collect information/opinions influential in the development of the TDF/LibO Drupal development.

I believe that Michael and myself are trying to listen in on the Website mailist as often as we can (myself, I am part of the marketing team).

I am sure there would be a way to integrate the Wikis into the Drupal site if this were one of the requests.

We can look into this.

Marc