On Nov 8, 2010, at 3:37 PM, Marc Paré wrote:
> Le 2010-11-08 14:53, Sophie Gautier a écrit :
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm receiving the Facebook statistics and wonder who wants to
>> advertise them, here they are this week :
>> 1,526 monthly active users 443 since last week
>> 2,118 people like this 212 since last week
>> 43 wall posts and comments this week 18 since last week
>> 1,541 visits this week 680 since last week
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Sophie
>
> Hi Sophie, would this be something that you would post on our blog? Could be
> just a small block item in the left or right hand column. Then, people who
> drop by to read the blogs could also end up on our Facebook?
>
> Would this make sense?

It makes great sense--but we can make it automatic! Facebook offers widgets
that you embed, and which will integrate a fan page and site very easily.
Ultimately, we should integrate it on our homepage, I think.

This one needs to appear on the page to which it refers:
http://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like-box

This one can appear on any page:
http://www.facebook.com/badges/page.php

-Ben