Hello everyone,

I added LibreOffice Artwork to Artwork Team project board (
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Tasks ) and created a draft specification to
provide guidance to our team (
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Artwork/Specs/Request-5 ).

An outstanding issue is where submissions will be posted. Although your wiki
may be used for this purpose, I would like to suggest an alternative that
has work well for us.

The alternative is Flickr. Guest accounts are free and this site is tailored
for this purpose. A moderated community can be built to group submissions to
a project.

This relieves the wiki of the image storage burden permitting it to be used
for supporting documentation.

I can set this up if desired.

John