Le 2010-11-21 05:13, Thorsten Wilms a écrit :
On Sun, 2010-11-21 at 03:50 -0500, Marc Paré wrote:

We have been gently reminded that "marketing ideas" should reside on the
"Marekting/ideas wiki pages. For the sake of consistency, could you add
your idea to the http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Ideas
page?

Sure, but shouldn't it be below wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design
instead? /Design/Infrastructure, perhaps?

Good question. Now that we essentially have 2 groups: [Marketing] and [Design], do we want an "ideas" section in both? Or would we rather have on "ideas" section where we can see the whole range of ideas?

I propose that we keep the "ideas" section, but that we have two internal sections: one section for "design related ideas" and another with "marketing-related ideas". This will keep it simple and both teams will be aware of what project have been suggested for both sides. This will keep us all tuned in.

I propose the above format as there are still some differing philosophical views on whether "Design" is the driving force behind "Marketing" and as such our infrastructure should reflect Design->Marketing; or that "Marketing" and "Design" rest at the same level and our infrastructure should reflect two categories of: "Design" and "Marketing"; or that "Marketing" is the umbrella category by which "Design" is a subset of that category Marketing->Design.

I vote to keep it simple for now.

Marc