Hi,
I cannot commit to regular interviews every few weeks, but I can start this
initiative.
I will coordinate with Cor Nouws to get some material for the website soon.

Just for clarification, is this meant to be a part of marketing effort only for
the launch and subsequent initial publicity?
Regular interviews could become a release specific activity, but it would fall
in the category of "good to have".
On the other hand, regular user/customer interviews, from different segments
such as education, non-profit, government are a  "must have".
I can participate in those too, with a little help.

thanks
Dhiren