Le 2010-12-22 14:13, Benjamin Horst a écrit :
Hi Christoph,

Thanks for the feedback!

I've created a new version which can be downloaded from the same link on the same page (a
"1" has been appended to the filename itself):

http://www.solidoffice.com/2010/12/libreoffice-paper-plane/

On Dec 21, 2010, at 6:00 PM, Christoph Noack wrote:

-Ben

Benjamin Horst
bho...@mac.com
646-464-2314 (Eastern)
www.solidoffice.com

Thanks Ben. I'll give it a try and see how far it flies ... ahem ... and check out the advertisement on the page too!

Great design!

We should maybe add in small print ... Reduce-Reuse-Recycle. Please do recycle this page by using it for note taking.

Or something to that effect, encouraging people to use the paper plane for another purpose.

Cheers

Marc