Dave,
After our chat I fully support what you are doing.
LibreOffice does not have a trademark policy yet, hence it is not
against the rules to use it, and you have not bypassed a system which
gives authority to use the trademark because it does not exist yet.

I second Ben. You are doing a great job and although there are some in
the community who communicate aggressively I am sure the bulk of the
community will support anyone with good intentions and motivation to
get stuff done.

Thanks,
Michael Wheatland

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 12:50 PM, Benjamin Horst <bho...@mac.com> wrote:
> Welcome back, Dave! I think you are doing the right thing here. You are
> creating a valuable service that might be the only possible option some
> people have to access LibreOffice!
>
> -Ben
>
> On Dec 28, 2010, at 9:26 PM, Dave Johnson wrote:
>
>> I'm not going to let a little negative talk dissuade me from fulfilling a
>> need. I see a need in the market and I want to fulfill that need with the
>> highest quality professionally manufactured DVD's containing Mac and Window$
>> binaries.  The disc will also have copious amounts of templates and
>> extensions to include After the Deadline spelling and grammar checker.
>>
>> Thanks Ben for your words of encouragement.
>>

>> Dave Johnson, USNFR
>> davefilms...@gmail.com
>> 6195496830
>> http://www.davefilms.us
>> (619) 335-5314
>> (619) 335-5314Dave Johnson DUNS number: 826989779
>>
>> "Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents. Send
>> OpenDocument instead! http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/";
>>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>>> From: Dave Johnson <davefilms...@gmail.com>
>>> Date: December 28, 2010 8:19:13 PM CST