Hi Sophie, :-)

Truthfully, your interpretation of what that text refers to is
erroneous... they are talking of screenshots of Microsoft products
such as MS Windows or Office, but *not* of screenshots taken of other
people's products and works simply running under MS Windows... There's
no need to worry. You see screenshots of software running under
Windows *all over the Internet*... ;-) We're perfectly safe. ;-)

In any case, I already took a large number of screenshots, and our
documentation is *full* of screenshots taken under Windows, so this
would involve an *enormous* amount of work to rectify...... ;-)

David Nelson