On 02/02/2011 10:35 AM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2011-02-02 16.36:
>> I know I'm supposed to know it, but can someone point me to our TDF
>> template for presentations?
>>
>> we have the FOSDEM this week-end;-)
>
> I just send you the presentation as I delivered it offlist, the
> template is IMHO by Christoph. You need to grab the Vegur font (linked
> in the wiki, somewhere at Marketing/Branding). But beware, IIRC, Linux
> version has major issues with this font.

Whatever issues there are with this font aren't specific to GNU/Linux.
The biggest problem is it's lack of any special characters / unicode
support.

Please also consider making your presentations available under a
sensible free, open licence, while also using free fonts (such as
Liberation) which will minimize any further problems and make it easier
for other language users to re-use the same.

Cheers,

Fabian

--
Fabián Rodríguez