Hey,

as you know, the OOoDeV temporaly take over the cost and founds for the
upcoming TDF.

So I will give in monthly intervals a short report about those figures:

Sum founds from 2010:                2.053,10 EUR
Found-Startcapital:                  1.000,00 EUR
                                   ---------------
Start-capital 2011:                  3.053,10 EUR

Since Jan, 01 we recieved a lot of small to very small amounts of money
mainly via PayPal - so PayPal charge some fees of each recieved amount.
The found sums are:
recieved from Jan, 01 to Jan. 31 :   1.059,52 EUR
recieves from Feb, 01 to Feb, 28 :            EUR
recieves from Mar, 01 to Mar, 31  :           EUR

Founds summery:                      1.059,52 EUR

Costs of the the Foundation 2011:
Mainly hardware (Server) cost and domain-registration:
recieved from Jan, 01 to Jan. 31 :     314,69 EUR
recieves from Feb, 01 to Feb, 28 :            EUR
recieves from Mar, 01 to Mar, 31  :           EUR

Fees for trademark "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation":
                                              EUR
Costs for the lawyer:                         EUR

Sum costs:                             314,69 EUR

That means, up to now we do have a surplus of  744,83 EUR in 2011

All over sum capital 31.01.2011:      3.767,79  EUR

Best regards
Thomas Krumbein

--
## Marketing deutschsprachiges Projekt