Hi,

I think this fantastic idea. Here in Brazil, had the experience of
making DVDs containing BrOffice and other tools such as dictionaries,
documentation and extensions in the National Meeting BrOffice. Today I
received a call from a manager asking me if BrOffice had something like
that, since he won a bid at PCs should come with BrOffice and Linux and
its installation DVDs.
I wonder what we can do, here in Brazil, to implement this action and
thereby helping to TDF.

Best,

Luiz Oliveira
BrOffice Community