Le 2011-02-15 14:01, Paulo José a écrit :
Hi all,

Good to see your interest on my 3D stuff! Thanks for the nice comments!
About to make generic wallpapers to press kit, it would be an actual
pleasure. Although, today I resume my university research and my
vacations will end in a week, so I'll have really few time and I'll need
time enough to complete the wallpapers. When do you think a deadline
could be dated?

Can you two - and who would like to join - help me with some ideas?

Cheers,
~Paulo

We have a team attending the SCALE conference on February 25-27th. If we had them, they could have the wallpapers cycle on a computer at the conference booth.

Cheers

Marc