From: Paulo José <paul...@gmail.com>
To: marketing@libreoffice.org
Sent: Wed, 16 February, 2011 12:51:02
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Re: Great artwork

Hi Marc!

On 15-02-2011 20:09, Marc Paré wrote:
> Hi Paulo:
>
> Once again, they are great! You may be missing one of the applications: Math.
>We usually quote the following 6 applications in our documentation: Writer,
>Calc, Impress, Draw, Math, Base. We are also quote the Macros Scripting in our
>next conference in SCALE (US).
Yeah, I [a bit purposely] forgot Math. I think I didn't use it because his
border is grey and I imagined it would not fit with all these other colors
well.
But I'll give a try to Math and see how it looks.

> BTW ... Drew supplied us with a great pamphlet logo for SCALE. You can find
> the
>.odg file here: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Scale-front-page.odg
Great job! :) I'm following his work in the design mail listing and liking very
much.

~Paulo

-- Paulo José O. Amaro
Computer Science Student