> There are some Flyers already on DFD site. However I am not sure if you
> still talking about the DFD or the TDF fund raising news.

Howdy Alexandro,

I was specifically suggesting that if someone is already planning on
holding an event for DFD, then they could if they wanted to include this
TDF specific flyer - I will be doing a brown bag presentation at the
local university library this year and plan on doing this.

I would also like to urge folks to do something for DFD - irrespective
of the fund raiser - and to update the wiki pages with details.

So, poor ml etiquette, hey - mixing multiple purposes.. :-/

Perhaps I should send a separate email.

Could to talk to you. Best wishes,

Drew