Le 2011-02-28 18:43, Luiz Oliveira a écrit :
Hi,

Anyone can participate in conference calls? Or is it closed to board
members?

Rgds,

Luiz Oliveira
BrOffice Community

Hi Luiz:

The SCALE conference was held in California.[1] It is not a conference call for LibreOffice.

Our LibreOffice Marketing conference calls are open to LibreOffice marketing members -- of which you are a member by joining this list. There will probably be a conference call sometime this month. Florian usually calls the conference and we vote on a date/time as well as fill out an agenda for the conference call. You can find the details on the wiki page.[2] You can also read/listen to the meeting notes on that page.

Cheers

Marc

[1] http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/
[2] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/ConfCalls