On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 5:31 AM, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <
webmas...@krackedpress.com> wrote:

> On 03/01/2011 07:14 AM, Lyle Cochran wrote:
>
>> Hi Jeff, Kracked, Marc
>>
>> Let me know if I am missing some thing. Can't we use the BitTorrent
>> tracker
>> hosted
>> by the TDF? http://tracker.documentfoundation.org:6969/
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Lyle Cochran
>>

> I forgot about that, or was it just I never noticed that option somewhere
> since I do not deal with .torrent options.  But there is still the issue of
> getting it on their servers.  I have no way of uploading such a large file
> at this time.  The only hope is to get a limited time access to someones FTP
> server and do it that way.  Also it can take 8 to 10 hours at my max upload
> speed of 120KB/s on my broadband account. Download is 5 to 15 MB/s, but
> there is a big limit to the upload speed.

Here's the post!

Separate thread...

OK. So picking up where we left off.

Don't think about uploading the file all at once. It's not how P2P works.
The only file that we would put on TDF's tracker (or any tracker) is the
.torrent file.

Thanks, Lyle for pointing out that TDF runs a BitTorrent tracker. I should
hope that we can use it for the NA ISO.

Cheers,
jec