Hi all,

Cor Nouws wrote (28-04-11 17:55)
drew wrote (30-03-11 15:27)

Maybe interesting as draft for other languages too? I can provide
English translation (roughly of course).

A good idea idea I suppose. If you would do the rough translation, and
make editable source available of course, I am sure someone will do what
ever small cleanup is necessary.

[ only 28 day's later ;-) ]

pls find my translation to English here:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/nl#Materiaal

Ahum :-)
Next Thursday I'm invited to do a presentation on migrations.
Will take a little pile of flyers with me. So if people have suggestions, remarks, that I can include: pls let me know. (After all, the flyer as it is now, is only a first version, and intended to evolve.)

Thanks & best regards,
Cor

--
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org