On Tue, 2011-05-10 at 07:25 +0200, Cor Nouws wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Cor Nouws wrote (28-04-11 17:55)
> > drew wrote (30-03-11 15:27)

> >> A good idea idea I suppose. If you would do the rough translation, and
> >> make editable source available of course, I am sure someone will do what
> >> ever small cleanup is necessary.
> >
> > [ only 28 day's later ;-) ]
> >
> > pls find my translation to English here:
> > http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/nl#Materiaal
>

> Ahum :-)
> Next Thursday I'm invited to do a presentation on migrations.
> Will take a little pile of flyers with me. So if people have
> suggestions, remarks, that I can include: pls let me know. (After all,
> the flyer as it is now, is only a first version, and intended to evolve.)

H Cor,

and 7 days almost on my side - sorry.

I pulled it down and started some changes to the English - I didn't play
with any graphics on this one, so all I can offer for your excursion
tomorrow is - Best wishes.

//drew

ps - I'll push the version I'm editing up to the wiki and follow up with
a link to this thread a bit later.