Hi Tim,
   I did have a look at the DVD contents. The dictionary contains almost all
the major languages in India. I guess it must be enough. I would like to
receive the archive containing the CSS and images. I would also like to
confirm with you if I can create an unique DVD book art, and CD art. Here in
India we use English(UK), I would like to know if there is a dictionary on
English(UK).

--
Rajesh Sankar.R