OK
6pm New York time.

Anything you want me to have in front of me?  Any statics?

On 07/10/2011 04:42 PM, Marc Paré wrote:
Hi everyone

As Tim will be doing a report to on the NA DVD project, the meeting will be held at 22:00h UTC OR 18:00h NewYork time. This will also allow Italo to participate in the discussion.

To view your regional time, just use the dropdown menu on the Doodle poll page[1].

You can also see read the previous meeting minutes as well as the July11th notes on the wiki pages[2]

Cheers

Marc

[1] http://www.doodle.com/95zp4qh8zar2krq2
[2] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/North-American-Community/meetings#Date:_July_11.2C_2011_.28Time:_22:00UTC_OR_18:00_NewYork_Time.29