________________________________
From: Cor Nouws <oo...@nouenoff.nl>
To: Marketing LibreOffice <marketing@global.libreoffice.org>
Sent: Sat, 30 July, 2011 10:52:55
Subject: [libreoffice-marketing] Banners / visual elements

Hi *,

On the Dutch list, some people want a banner for general LibreOffice promotion.

So far we've seen http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Visual_Elements

a. did we miss /oversee something?
b. it is not linked from the marketing wiki (as far as I can see). Someone
working often on the marketing wiki knowing where to do that best?
c. if there comes out a specific idea from the Dutch list, of course I'll keep
you updated.

Cheers,
Cor
http://nl.libreoffice.org

Hi :)
Drew has done a LOT of videos/presentations and i think there were a few
presentations made meny months ago.  Would it be better to just add a link
almost anywhere, reasonably prominently, on the marketing wiki and let the
regulars there sort it into a 'better' position later?  There is a fail-safe
aspect to that method ;)
Regards from
Tom :)