hi,

Excuse me for having early to suggest a site for 2012.

Anyway, I think it would be nice to switch the place of the Conference
LibreOffice in different continents (Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia and
Oceania)

Thanks,

*Furusho, Vitorio*
Ativista de Software Livre, LibreOffice e ODF
ODF Alliance
Award<http://www.odfalliance.org/blog/index.php/site/odf_alliance_awards/>
Free Software Furusho <http://softwarelivre.org/furusho>
LibreOffice <http://broffice.org/>