That's what I am trying to explain in Brazilian discussion@ list.

> I would *only* make an exception when someone has problems with speaking
> English. Then someone else from that *same* region can be a "gateway".

+1. In fact, this task could be performed by anyone available when needed,
not a specific person.

> So, the general idea is that all contacts follow the global marketing list
> and contribute, and only when they cannot because of a language barrier, we
> someone else is the "gateway".
>
> I really would like to avoid a situation where we build "closed circles"
> and nobody knows what the other team does.

+100. I fully agree with that !!! Including issues discussed in private
lists, when they become to a consensus, apply them to the public lists for
discussion also.

> Florian
>
> --
> Florian Effenberger <flo...@documentfoundation.org**>
> Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
> Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108
> Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff

Cheers

--
Paulo de Souza Lima
Técnico em Eletrônica e Administrador

"For people to achieve peace in their relationships, spiritual peace and the
peace among people, it's necessary, earlier, to win the internal battle
between virtues and defects" - Talal Husseini - Acropolitan Philosopher