On Mon, 2011-12-12 at 09:38 -0500, Marc Paré wrote:
<snip>

> While I feel appreciative of this, I am a little disappointed that you
> have jumped the discussion thread on this and gone ahead without
> discussing it with the list where we are in fact discussing setting up a
> LibreOffice calendar. Maybe you missed this discussion? We really need
> to include people in on the discussion who are interested in working on
> a calendar solution.

I missed a lot of it, but it was hardly new - well, it's not intended to
be a replacement for the baked in calendar - I think what i just looked
at is great, so far.

The site I'm setting up is intended to be about more then just
LibreOffice, but certainly about LibreOffice - or of interest to
individuals with interests that overlap those of LibreOffice and TDF.

So - It could be that in the end what I up, which is not a lot to put up
with no customizing beyond a few dozen lines of html, will be replaced
on the LO-Portal CMS by just taking the LibreOffice feed and aggregating
it - or I might find a way to aggregate it right into the WebCalendar
instance..

So - no don't take this as any indication to stop working on a
LibreOffice calendar on the main site, it's not intended to detour that.

In fact just logged in to the CMS and events page - excellent, I'll add
a few items for 2012.

_and_ not sure this worked but I tried to subscribe the OUCV Calendar
via .ics subscription to this calendar...nothing came over - at least
not on the drat view of the page (I assume the new feed would not
display on the published site, as I did not publish the updated page
after the - and perhaps it doesn't actually try to read the feed until
the page is published - don't know? Will ask that on the website list.)

Best wishes,

//drew