Hi :)

The Free Software Foundation
http://www.fsf.org/
http://www.gnu.org/

Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page
any page in English.  Note that non-English pages still do work and only carry
a banner.

Creative Commons
http://creativecommons.org/
Only has a banner but at least it's showing support.

I didn't notice quite so much fuss during Egypt's problems nor New Zealand's a
few years ago.  However i think it's good to make a stand before freedom of
speech is banned from the internet as it appears the USA seems to want to do
(allegedly).

Note this email is my own personal opinion and nothing to do with TDF or
LibreOffice except that i happened to post it here.
Regards from
Tom :)