Hi All,

Let me first introduce myself. I'm Rob Snelders and I live in the Netherlands. Last FOSDEM I became a enthousiast about LibreOffice and I'm helping with a bit of programming since.

If needed I'm willing to help with the stand of LibreOffice. I'm both days at the conference. I need to put up posters for T-Dose on saturday-morning however so I'm not able to help out at that time.

Greetings,
Rob Snelders