Hi Tim,

Le 2012-02-16 13:40, webmaster for Kracked Press Productions a écrit :
On 02/16/2012 08:13 AM, Florian Effenberger wrote:
Hi,

webmaster for Kracked Press Productions wrote on 2012-02-16 13:32:
Can it be used for other groups?
I like something like that for advertising LO on a web site, or on a
brochure.

what exactly do you mean by "something like that"? ;-) In what way
would you like to modify the logo?

Florian

I like the bird inside the "LO" icon.

There was talk about creating a mascot/character for some types of
advertising, like on shirts and hats. The "bird" looks nice but is maybe
to "stylized" for a mascot image that would attract the younger crowd.

I think you have gotten the subject of this discussion confused. Adriano has submitted an sample for a Portuguese-styled logo for his community and not a mascot proposal. It is really a proposal for a country-specific LibreOffice logo.

Cheers,

Marc