Στις 13/03/2012 10:35 πμ, ο/η Italo Vignoli έγραψε:
> Hi Costas, the mailing list does not allow attachments. Can you please
> load the document somewhere, or paste the content inside the message?
>
> Also, if you want the document to be discussed at board level, you
> should send a message to board-disc...@documentfoundation.org, as most
> board members are not subscribed to the marketing list.
>
> Thanks, Italo
>
> On 3/13/12 1:34 AM, Kostas Mousafiris wrote:
>
> .
>> I would like to present to this LibreOffice list a document (attached as
>> an .odt file) which was created and elaborated jointly by GreekLUG
>> <http://goo.gl/RsHsi> and FSUG Italia
>> <http://www.fsugitalia.org/wp/?s=greeklug>.
Thank you Italo,
and sorry about the attachment. I just did not notice that this was not
allowed.
I will take your advice and post the message to the list you suggested.
I will take care to integrate the text into the main message.
Have a good day!

Constantine