Le 2012-05-18 09:55, Cor Nouws a écrit :

[ cc-ing dev list here to notice people that there is a new episode
coming of the famous developer interviews on TDF blog ! ]

Hi Marc,

Marc Paré wrote (18-05-12 15:30)
I was going to attempt to start with the devs who have contributed the
most to the project. Is there a way to get a list of ALL devs listed by
contribution?

There must me some smart git-command that give you this :-)
But let me cc the developer list (*), so that people can step in
themselves.

Maybe there are also suggestions, volunteers.
Also note that "contributed the most " does not necessarily have to
match with interesting or whatever. (And what is 'most'? In time, number
of commits, smart thinking, helping out others with questions and
learning ;-) )

thanks !

Cor

* remember when mailing to the dev-list: do a reply-all, to keep the
list address itself included

If you can give me a list filtered/indexed by any choice of yours, I will work with it.

Thanks for the help.

Marc