I think it would be official. We have really little to do besides having
our Odf track and rebranding it. Material requirements are standard, and
the ODF plugfest committee even takes care of the promotion and
invitations. We also would not have to disburse anything. It's clearly a
win-win situation.

Best,
Charles.