On Mon, Jun 25, 2012 at 8:14 PM, Charles-H.Schulz
<[email protected]> wrote:
>> I think that we should just put together raw data (screeshots) without
>> comments. Other people will be able to connect the dots and develop
>> their own opinion.
>>
>> SAOSA (self-appointed open source advocates à la Rob Weir) should start
>> to be recognized for their peculiarities, and judged by authentic free
>> software advocates for their [de]merits.
>
> Well... I don't want to troll and I think we have more constructive
> things to do even with AOO and ASF (which I think is a reputable
> foundation and has been a net plus for FOSS).
> But  sometimes it's also useful to call FUD what it is; and this
> negative energy spread around by a few rotten apples helps no one. If
> anything, it shows how immature these apples are.


I think our (TDF/LO) success can be judged on its own merits. What I
don't understand is why some of the SAOSA sound like they are
threatened by our success. As you say, spreading negative energy
around helps no one.

--Jean

-- 
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [email protected]
Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted

Reply via email to