Marc,

The BoD (mostly Thorsten) kind of does that but still this year the
forecast is limited as there's the notion that we still are working on a
limited, minimalistic budget.

This being said this needs to change and I agree with you that we ought to
have prepared this fundraising in a better way. Part of the problem is,
members of the BoD and much of the rest of people here are swamped...

Best,
Charles.