Hi :)
WooooHoooo!  Superb!!  Great news and an excellent announcement!  I usually
find some minor point to criticise and sometimes worry that detracts from the
main messages but this time there was not a single petty thing wrong i could
find anywhere.  Really great news!  60 million!  Over 100 languages!

Congrats and regards from
Tom :)