Hi :)
Seems that i am going to be blocked from posting on this list any more.  The
person that wants to block me has stated off-list that it's because suggesting
pictures for a montage on the Home page is nothing to do with marketing.

It has been fine for other people to give suggestions and to show pictures.
It's just not allowed for me, or perhaps it's the choice of pictures.  Either
way i can think of better reasons for blocking someone from a marketting list.

Good bye and good luck!
Regards from
Tom :)