Il 24/10/2012 15:10, Charles-H. Schulz ha scritto:

> Yup; but what I think this entails is to pretty much slash half of the
> page (the marketing work items page), add some easy tasks that are not
> there and rework some of the existing tasks. I can do that with you.

Of course, much of the page has proven to be useless as it is. We should
rework it entirely, starting almost from scratch (although I would leave
some higher level tasks, just to provide a path forward). We should be
able to get to a first version of a new page by the end of October, as I
would like to announce it more formally.

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vign...@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316...@messagenet.it