webmaster-Kracked_P_P wrote (27-11-12 19:24)

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Material#Stickers_.28Designs_for.29

Can someone build on this "love" LO design for something that would be
good for a sign or something else that could be used.

I was thinking about using it as a graphic that can be "attached" to my
laptop display back so it is shown to people while I am typing/using my
laptop in public.

You could print it on a sticky label, or order some hundred from a local printer?
It sticks fine on my laptop and of quite some others in the mean time :-)

--
 - Cor
 - http://nl.libreoffice.org